At Mail Solutions, we are constantly seeking to improve our performance in the highly competitive lithograph printing markets in which we operate and we are currently looking to add to our management team with an Account Manager.
The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitive threats within our customer base, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, dedicated, hardworking individual to join our Employee Owned Company.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow (cover for Commercial Director)
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities
- Maintain our MIS and database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
- Proficiency in MIS software, with aptitude to learn systems
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills
- Self-motivation, passion and a driven ‘can do’ attitude
- Must be team-focused and results focused
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Ability to be flexible and work across multiple accounts
- IT literate including the use of Microsoft Office – Word/PowerPoint/Excel
Qualifications / Experience
Previous experience in business development, customer management, sales or related field
Salary negotiable and dependent on experience
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm
Mail Solutions, 12-15 Cronin Courtyard, Weldon South Industrial Estate, Corby, NN18 8AG, England, UK
Interested? APPLY NOW!