Business & Finance - Apprenticeship
We are looking for a talented individual to join us as a Business & Finance Apprentice to support both the Commercial/Sales and Finance departments. As part of a small team, you will have a key role with the ability to learn and develop ideas and grow in the position.
The role will encompass a wide variety of skills including order management, customer service, sales / purchase ledger administration and other administrative support as and when required.
We would expect the successful candidate to be self-motivated with a strong commitment to exceptional service, good at written and verbal communication, have excellent organisational capabilities and proficient IT skills.
The wider role of the Business & Finance Apprentice is to support both teams in maintaining and implementing accounting procedures, maximise efficiencies and developing with the department as the company grows.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing, managing, tracking and fulfilling all orders received, ensuring a smooth, efficient and effective workflow from start to finish
- Providing help and support on all technical queries, resolving any issues or problems raised in a timely and efficient manner
- Processing daily sales invoices and despatching to customers accordingly
- Updating and posting daily sales receipts from customers
- Processing daily purchase invoices and allocating to correct internal approver
- Keeping accurate and up-to-date customer and supplier records on MIS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a small team as well as on an individual basis
- Strong attention to detail
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Ability to be flexible and work across multiple projects
- IT literate including the use of Microsoft Office – Word/PowerPoint/Excel
Training / Qualifications
You will be given the opportunity to attain an Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Mail Solutions, Halesfield 2, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4QH, England, UK
Interested? APPLY NOW!