Customer Services Executive
We are looking for a Customer Services Executive to join our Customer Service Team, based at our head office in Telford.
As a Customer Services Executive you will support the Sales Team by helping to manage and develop a portfolio of customers to achieve targeted sales growth, whilst ensuring that the highest level of customer service and support are provided at all times.
We would expect the successful candidate to be self-motivated with a strong commitment to exceptional service, good at written and verbal communication, have excellent organisational capabilities and proficient IT skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing customer orders
- Requesting proofs/artwork
- Processing call offs/ delivery requests which will include booking in transport with customers
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Providing technical advice and assistance to customers
- Stock control/management by updating customer stock reports
- Telephoning / e-mailing customers to advise of old stock
- Liaising with our transport department to provide delivery times and proof of deliveries to our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a small team as well as on an individual basis
- Strong attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Ability to be flexible and work across multiple accounts
- IT literate including the use of Microsoft Office – Word/PowerPoint/Excel
Qualifications / Experience
- 1 years previous experience in a Customer Services role (Essential)
Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm
Mail Solutions, Halesfield 2, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4QH, England, UK
Interested? APPLY NOW!