Envelope Machine Packer
We are looking to recruit Envelope Machine Packers to join our Production Teams located at Llangollen.
As an Envelope Machine Packer you will be responsible for checking the quality of envelopes being manufactured, packing finished product into boxes, provide support to Envelope Machine Adjusters and Operators, as well as other production related activities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out regular quality inspection checks on product to ensure quality standards are achieved
- Correctly pack finished product into boxes / cartons and then place accordingly on pallets
- Collate accurate production information to assist order planning
- Report any quality defects or machine breakdowns to Envelope Machine Adjuster
- Comply with all aspects of Health and Safety and COSHH regulations
- Carry out other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required
Skills, Interests & Qualities
- Quality really matters to you and you are able to pay attention to detail
- Able to concentrate for long periods
- Follow procedures, read artwork and relevant information
- Communicate effectively and work as part of a team
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, in order to keep clear and precise records
Any previous production packing experience would be advantageous, but not essential as all necessary training can be provided.
Mail Solutions, Unit 1, Cilmedw Way, Llangollen, Denbighshire, LL20 8AG, Wales, UK
Interested? APPLY NOW!