We are looking for a Warehouse Manager to join our Telford team. Your role will be to manage the Warehouse team with the storage, processing, picking and dispatching of customer orders in accordance to agreed time scales and targets.
We would expect the successful candidate to be self-motivated with a desire to succeed, good at written and verbal communication, have excellent organisational capabilities and attention to detail.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the warehouse and transport operations that covers 24/7, across four different shift patterns
- Plan and monitor the storage, delivery and despatch of customer orders to tight time scales
- Effective use of Personnel and Resources available to you in meeting demanding service levels and productivity targets
- Control manning levels within budget and ensure the day to day levels are in line with customer demand
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety Regulations, Company Policies and Procedures
- Maintain good standards of Housekeeping within the warehouse
- Conduct accurate Monthly and Quarterly stock takes
- Interaction with external third party companies for the offloading, storage and distribution of Customers Stock
- Good understanding and ensuring all aspects of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 are adhered to within the Warehouse operation
- Manage and control the Business Recycle Waste Systems to ensure Maximum profits are achieved
- Maintain all MHE equipment on site for both Servicing and Repairs
Skills & Experience
- The role requires a highly motivated and experienced person with a minimum of 2 years proven management experience within a warehouse environment
- Good leadership skills with the ability to instinctively motivate a team to want to produce the highest standards of performance
- Strong man management, communication and decision making skills
- Knowledge of ISO Certification for 9001 & 14001
- Counterbalance and Bendi forklift Licenses are desirable
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Mail Solutions, Halesfield 2, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4QH, England, UK
Interested? APPLY NOW!